Saturday, June 5, 2010

Next Steps

Once my wilwood parts come in I'll be saving up enough to move forward on the front suspension. Here's what I'm planning:
  • 280zx strut housings
  • Z31 300zx hubs/rotors
  • Wilwood Calipers and pads
  • Adjustable front control arms
  • Ground Control coilovers and camber plates
After that's done it won't be too long before I swap in the VG30e, but that has it's own set of prerequisites:
  • Fuel Cell
  • Fuel Pump
  • Custom Drive Shaft
  • Transmission/Wiring harness/ECU
  • Radiator and Fan(s)
  • Roll Cage
So I guess all in all I'm only about 25-35% "done" with the project. More to come when I get it back on the road and can test and tune the new rear suspension.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron,

    I like your blog. Thanks for posting. Why did you end up not going with the Datsport kit vs. the Penutlimate rear cross member? The Datsport kit looks sweet and the fitting instructions don't seem that complicated.

    Thanks,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete